WANT THE SECRETS TO WINNING THE JOB?
Want to know the formula used by the top 1% of successful candidates? Want to know how to be confident in EVERY interview?
This formula guarantees that YOU stay in control of the interview, no matter what is thrown your way. Distilled into 342 techniques and answers, this formula is PROVEN to win you multiple job offers, or your money back.
Described as 'The Perfect Interview' by the Daily Mail, featured by the BBC and Management Today, and are the highest rated DVDs on Amazon (where they are sold as two separate DVDs at double the price).
BONUSES INCLUDE INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS TO ALL THESE FILMS + ONLINE CV BUILDER + FREE CV REVIEW
Bonus includes 30 days online access to ALL these titles plus an online CV Builder plus a free CV Review. Free for one month and then membership starts automatically after 30 days for £7.95 per month. Cancel easily with one click at any time.
What you get:
- 135 Interview Answers DVD
- 207 Interview Techniques DVD
- Audiobook CD for iPod or car
- Instant Online Access to 12 DVDs
- Online CV Builder
- Free CV Review
- Online mock tests
- CV & Cover Letter Templates
- Advanced Interview Tips & Answers
- The Biggest Mistakes of Job Seekers
- Watch DVD online while you wait
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- More job offers
- Get your CV to the top
- Impress everyone you meet
- Banish interview nerves
- Handle tough questions with ease
- Stand out from the crowd
- Ask impressive questions
- Negotiate a better package
About this DVD Set & Its Creator
Competition for jobs has never been tougher.
As a result - are you stressed about an upcoming interview? Are you up against a lot of competition? Or have been made redundant and lost your confidence?
My name is Stephen Conway. Thanks for visiting the site.
I spent 15 years as a recruiter for some of the world’s leading brands including Gillette, Colgate Palmolive, Kellogg’s, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, Microsoft, AT & T, Cable & Wireless, Disney, and Nokia.
During my time in the business, I collated the feedback from thousands of interviewers and asked the same two questions every time about the candidates: What impressed you most? and What mistakes did they make?Our top selling Double DVD, Audiobook CD, and Bonus Pack, is a collection of the BEST tips, techniques and answers available. It has been helped thousands of people beat the competition and win the job, and is guaranteed to help you too. The Audiobook is ideal for last minute revision in the car or on the way to interview or download it to your iPod.
207 Interview Techniques DVD
This first DVD came about from my experience of running my own recruitment agency in London. I used these tips and techniques to coach my candidates before they went to interview. The results were outstanding. The candidates who followed these tips won between 4 to 10 times more job offers than those who didn't. More interestingly, those candidates who refused to be coached, thinking they 'knew it all' and didn't need the advice, were actually beaten to the job offer by less experienced candidates who followed the advice.
This DVD set consists of those tips and techniques, delivered by the leading industry EXPERTS themselves. It is suitable for all levels, whether you are a college graduate up to Executive level.
With the financial markets as they are, having powerful interview techniques at your disposal can be the difference between getting a job and not getting a job. Whether you’re applying for your first job after leaving college or are an experienced professional who simply wants a change of career, our DVD's can help you win that job:
- Stand out from the crowd – we show you how to be noticed more than other candidates.
- Make sure your CV / Resume looks great – we show you what to write, and how to make sure it stands out.
- Banish interview nerves – we show techniques that rid you of that dreaded feeling, just before entering an interview so you can perform at your best.
- Be instantly liked – our cutting edge psychological techniques will help you be instantly liked.
- Build rapport – How to develop a fantastic relationship between you and the interviewer.
- Ask great questions – We have included some great questions to impress even the most experienced interviewers.
- Handle tricky questions – we show you how to avoid embarassing yourself.
- Negotiate the best job offer – make sure you are paid well! We teach you how to get the most out of your offer.
135 Interview Answers DVD
In this new DVD we have filmed some of the most difficult and stressful questions that are asked of candidates. We guide you through each one (step by step), giving advice about how to answer the question followed by an actual example. Questions such as:
• What are your strengths?
• Describe your greatest failure?
• Can you give an example of planning a project?
• Describe where you are creative?
• Describe a complex project?
• Describe how you work under pressure?
• What would you say is our biggest weakness?
• How do you handle difficult decisions?
• Describe a time when your work was criticised?
• Why is there a gap in your CV?
• What kind of tasks get you energised?
• How do you measure success?
• Why have you not worked in the last 12 months?
• Describe how persistent you are?
• What do you know about this company?
• How long have you been looking?
• What attracted you to this position?
• What are your long term goals?
• Why do you want to work here?
• Why is this job better than any other?
• What is your impression of our company?
• Which company would you love to work for?
• What do you think makes us different?
• What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
• Describe a mundane task?
• Would you like my job?
• How long will it take to make a meaningful contribution?
• What do we need to do keep you challenged?
• How does this job compare to others?
• Why should we offer you the job?
• Why were you made redundant?
• Where do you want to be in 5 years?
• Describe your personality?
• Why do you want this job?
• How do you cope under pressure?
• What makes you crack?
• How do you plan a project?
• What makes you different?
• Aren't you over qualified?
• What would you take on a trip to Mars?
• Have you ever taken a paycut?
• What do you want to get out of today's meeting?
• Describe yourself?
• Tell me about your last employer?
• What type of team do you enjoy working in?
• What would your last boss say about you?
• Do you to prefer to work on your own?
• What were the results of your last appraisal?
• What skills should your boss have?
The DVD is split into two sections. Part 1 covers advice along with examples of great answers, and Part 2 covers examples of poor responses - an amusing insight into what some candidates have actually said at interview.
It is an easy and fun way to get really prepared for those tough questions.
Good luck, and please email me with your successes.
CEO & CREATOR OF THE INTERVIEW EXPERTS